Amazing villa, in a great location for easy access to a number of beautiful Spanish towns. Clear, concise and regular contact with Jon running up to the stay we honestly couldn’t have asked for any more! 100% recommend! John, UK, AirBnB, March 2022
Fantastic experience. Jon is an amazing host, replies to all messages and queries immediately. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Villa is exactly as shown on pictures. Garden is beautiful, several loungers and tables around, so you can enjoy sunshine in different parts of garden any time of the day. Fabulous BBQ area too. Pool is heated and absolutely beautiful.
Villa is located in quiet lovely residential area with only few minutes drive to supermarkets and beach/promenade. Perfect place for family holiday or those who are looking for a tranquil setting and enjoying days at the pool and dinners out in the evenings. Overall amazing experience. Jolanta, UK, April 2022
This is an excellent Villa with both a sea view and an amazing view of the mountains and countryside. Because the Villa is west facing it gets long sunlight and even in April sunset was not until after 8pm. The pool was great and everyone enjoyed being able to swim, the heating was quick and we got the pool up to a pleasant swimming temprature quickly. I have no negative comments about this property. David, GB, April 2022
Fantastic location with breathtaking views- I would highly recommend. Great area at ground level for BBQ. Nothing we didn’t like. Downing (UK), Booking.com, November 2021.
- Very cosy place with everything you need. You immediately feel at home. Esteban (Belgium), Booking.com, November 2020.
- Very nice place and friendly host! Thank you, John, for the beautiful stay. Tom (Belgium), Google review, November 2020.
- Villa according to photos, great stay. Jon is very kind and attentive! I recommend!. Amira (France), Airbnb, August 2020.
- The villa is exactly like the photos, the view is gorgeous and the pool is perfect. Smooth communication with Jon. Rémi (France), Airbnb, August 2020.
- Quiet neighborhood with nice view. Cool house with good amenities. Wifi also works fast. Swimming pool was fantastic with a super pleasant water temperature. Each room's private bathroom was a luxury. Steven (Belgium), Booking.com review, July 2020.
- Good family plan The house is very well equipped and we have been very comfortable. Mai Sola (Spain) - Trip Advisor/Holidaylettings review, Jan 2019.
- Perfect location, and views to die for Fantastic stay. We wanted a short break and did not want to stay in a hotel. The villa was perfect for what we needed. Exactly as stated in the advert, and photos, we spent most of the time on the terrace as the weather was warm for the time of year. The views are spectacular, and we loved watching the sunsets each evening whilst enjoying our drinks. Great value for money, and we are already planning a return, but staying perhaps two weeks. The villa was well-maintained and spotlessly clean - could not fault it. Did not use the pool as too cold in January. We ate in as the local supermarkets were very good, especially the nearby Mercadonna for fresh fish and meat - we even barbecued! Can't wait to get back. Nas (UK) Trip Advisor review, Jan 2019.
- 9.6 out of 10. Superb, very well equipped villa with private pool and stunning views in beautiful surroundings. Everything was perfect. Excellent equipped house in beautiful surroundings with a beautiful view and a beautiful garden with lovely pool. Staff 10.0 Cleanliness 10.0 Location 10.0 Facilities 10.0 Comfort 10.0 Value for money 7.5. Elzira (Netherlands) - Booking.com review, May 2017.
- Gorgeous, very well equipped villa with private pool and beautiful views in beautiful surroundings. Everything was perfect. Excellent equipped property in beautiful surroundings with a beautiful view and a beautiful garden with a lovely swimming pool.Willem Zeeman (Netherlands): Booking.com review, May 2017